Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Thank you!

Thank you to all the photographers that are interested in the Gallery Collection Templates. I am so excited that others will be able to implement these templates into their sales practices. If the few client responses I have received since utilizing these collections during my sales process are any indication of how it will grow future sales, I think we've tapped into a whole new market here!

As part of an introductory offer I was happy to make available the complete collection of Gallery Templates for the introductory price of $50. The introductory period will end on Sunday, June 4th and after that date the collection will be $75.

If you want to get in on this and see for yourself how these templates will help you easily create beautiful wall galleries for your clients, make sure to send your payment of $50 in before Sunday, June 4th at Midnight (Eastern Standard Time). You won't see an offer this great again!

I want to thank all the photographers that have purchased the templates this week- keep your ideas coming. I would love to feature any creations you have made (Email Me) or any collection marketing strategies you plan to implement here on the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home