Saturday, August 05, 2006

A Note from Nicole

From this....


To This!




"When I first heard the idea of selling wall galleries I thought it wasa great idea but hard to execute. And I did try to with a few clientsbut I could never get them to actually buy it. When Taz came out withher templates I instantly had to have one. I just Hung my firstgallery and it was so easy from start to finish. The first client Ihad after I hung bought one after I showed her the template I made upfor her wall. It took me less than 15 minutes to make one for myclient and one look at my wall and she bought one. Well worth the costof the templates and a huge time saver. Thanks Taz!" - Nicole Pitts

Check out Nicole's beautiful wall gallery, and visit her studio page, NicoleRyan Photography

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicole Ryan said...

aww thats mine!! i need to do another one!!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Nicole Ryan said...

aww thats mine!! i need to do another one!!

4:59 PM  
Blogger RachelA said...

LOVE IT!! What I want to know is where did you find those frames? They are awesome!!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Lu said...

This is so nice.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home